Life is rarely simple and straight forward. It is wrought with stress, challenges and stumbling blocks. That is why at SBS Psychological Associates Inc., we provide a variety of services to meet the struggles of real life.
- My daughter is being bullied by her classmates and I don’t know how to help her.
- My son has started dressing in all black and rarely leaves his room when home.
- I’m concerned about the friends my daughter is making, and how her behavior has changed since she started having these friends.
- I’m no longer happy in my work but not sure what I want to do.
- Is this what I’m suppose to be doing with my life?
- I’ve always wanted to start my own business but am fearful of leaving my full time job.
- No one told me parenting was going to be like this.
- My daughter seems so moody, I don’t know how to talk with her anymore.
- It seems my son woke up one day and was a different person.
- My daughter is struggling in school, and not reading as well as her classmates. Does she have a learning disability?
- I’m scheduled for surgery and my doctor wants me to have a psychological evaluation. Do I have an emotional condition that could negatively impact the success of the surgery?
- His teacher reports that my son cannot learn in class because he is unable to sit still or focus on what she is teaching. Could he have ADHD?
- I’m disorganized, have poor time management, and am always late. My colleague asked if I had a problem with attention and concentration. Do I have adult ADHD?
- I just don’t feel like myself anymore, I’m sad, tired, and not interested in anything.
- Why did this have to happen to me, I don’t know how to get past it.
- I love my partner but sometimes this relationship is difficult.